There are soo many things that I am loving at the moment, yet so many things that I am dying to get my hands on! I thought i'd share with you some of the things that are on my wish list right now, enjoy!
1) First up is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in 'Ethereal Glow'. I've heard so many wonderful things about this and am dying to try it, how gorgeous does it look!?
2) Next is YSL Rouge Pur Couture - The Mats lipstick in 203 'Rouge Rock'. This is sooo beautiful! The colour is so lovely and the packaging is what tops it off (lets be honest) YSL never fail to make amazing looking products.
3) Third is the Stila in the light eyeshadow palette this has such nice neutral colours in it, i've seen this used in so many videos and it just looks gorgeous! (And comes with an eyeliner too, even better).
4) Next is the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, yet again i've heard such amazing things about this concealer, quite a lot of people have recommended it to me as well as I am a bit of a concealer freak and have a thing for them!
5) Number five is the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation, i've wanted to try this for so so long, I love Benefit products (probably one of my favourite, if not favourite brand) but haven't tried this for some strange reason, so this is definitely on my 'to buy' list!
6) Next is the beauty blogger's fav, the Naked Basics by Urban Decay. Now I don't actually own any Urban Decay palettes *shock horror!* but I think this is definitely the first one that i'm going to invest in. It has such usable colours in it and just looks lovely!
7) Number seven is Bumble and Bumble Straight Shampoo I have naturally reaaaaally frizzy hair and so I really want to try this shampoo to see how well it tames my frizz! (Again have heard such good things about this brand).
8) Last but not least is the Bobbi Brown Blush in 'Desert Rose'. I'm a bit of a sucker for blushers, especially pinky girly ones! The pigmentation in these look amazing and I cant wait to try it!
There you have my top 8 (random number) things on my wish list at the moment!
If you have tried any of the above, let me know what you think of them!
P.S, whilst writing this I had the most amazing creation ever.. Cadbury's egg n' spoons! Oh my god, if you haven't tried them, go out and buy them, they're heavenly!