Last weekend I went to my cousins lovely wedding in Devon. I love having an excuse to get dressed up and try something different with my make up, so I thought i'd share with you the look I went for. Annoyingly, my camera died after I took the photos of the make up I used so I had to take the rest with my phone, so excuse the poor quality!
|Loving the pout a bit too much in this I think!|
|I didn't like how my eyebrows went, but hey ho you can't always have good brows!|
- Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in 'NW13'
- Revlon ColourStay Concealer in 'Light'
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in '004 Sandstorm'
- Bourjois Poudre de Riz
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in 'Soft and Gentle
- Bourjois Blusher in 'Golden Rose' I think..
- Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Urban Decay 'Naked' Palette, I used 'Virgin', 'Sidecare, 'Toasted' and 'Hustle'
- Collection Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Eyeko Eyelash Curlers
- Benefit Roller Lash
- Soap & Glory Archery in 'Brownie Points'
- Benefit Browzings in 'medium'
- Rimmel Kohl Pencil in 'Nude'
- Benefit Gimme Brow in 'medium deep'
- MAC Lipstick in 'Smog' - my favourite at the moment!
Hope you enjoyed reading this and you like the look! Let me know if you've tried any of these products or have any suggestions. Have a great week :)
|Thought i'd also share my Auntie's cute little cottage we stayed on in her farm, so cute!|